Thursday 2 May 2013

Question Six

QUESTION SIX

 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing your product ?

-Firstly I learnt about cameras for the photography element of this project. I used a Fujifilm 14 megapixel camera and a tripod to balance it when taking my images. I made sure to use a white wall background and kept the room in good lighting in order to create bright, clear images.


 -I used the computer programs Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to construct my pages. I found using InDesign much easier after some practice. I had used it to produce my preliminary task, however at that point I was still finding it a little challenging. I enjoyed testing different features as I became more confident; noticing what did and didn’t work. I used Photoshop to remove the background from my main image. I learnt how to remove it and how to insert onto my front page. 

   





- I also used the website Photo bucket to edit my photos. I learnt that I could create some really eye catching effects, such as flames (as used in my contents pages) and stars (as used in my article.) I enjoyed using the effects to make my photos stand out more. 



-I used the website “survey monkey” to conduct some market research on my product. I learnt how to construct my own online survey through this.



 -I also have obviously used websites such as blogger,Slideshare and Prezi to present my work. Through these I learned how to upload my work to the internet, how to add photos and insert mini-presentations to my blog. I found that it enabled me to create explanations of my product in a more unique way.


No comments:

Post a Comment