Thursday 21 March 2013

How I will use my market research...

I will use my market research to improve the designing of my magazine, now that I am more aware of what my target audience want.
After seeing the results, I have decided to change my masthead to the shorter title "Live Rock!" I feel that this will in fact be a more appropriate title as it is catchier, and suggests the idea of live rock music as well as living a rock lifestyle.


I will take the responses on board by designing the cover to meet my audience half way- not too cluttered and not too simple.
I am glad that the audience chose the colours which they did, as after studying popular conventions, I am aware that these work well.
I will feature the content that my audience chose as well I can- if it does not feature on the front cover,I will try and feature it elsewhere in the contents and article.
I was previously intending to use only one subsidiary image, so I am also pleased that this option won the majority of votes in the survey. I hope to find a suitable subsidiary image that reinforces the genre of a magazine. The image I'm thinking of using is a photograph of a festival which will hopefully interest my readers who I know have an interest in live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment