Monday 7 January 2013

Target Market

Thoughts on producing my music magazine and the kind of target audience I will be aiming to appeal to:

I intend to aim it at a younger audience, possibly around
16-30.
Readers will have a deep interest in rock/alternative/metal music as well as sub-genres within them.
The audience would be regularly attending concerts and most probably be summer festival goers. 
I hope to create a product which is both appealing and friendly, but also informative and full of content.
As I will be appealing to a younger audience who will presumably be more aware of technology, I will incorporate the use of indications to a website for my magazine.

My ideal creation of a music product would have the same content level as "Q magazine" combined with the features in "Kerrang!" Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment